h

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysusofhealth

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
h

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Do you have any other community service that is not tutoring/teaching? You need 150 hours of service orientation activities to avoid getting screened out at most schools (food distribution, shelter volunteer, job/tax preparation, transportation services, housing rehabilitation). Any advocacy activities?

Members don't see this ad :)
wait not really? can i get some right now? i thought most of my stuff was like non clinical volunteering since i would help low income kids for free and they were part of my community
Read through

Read through

okay i read through that, but is it okay if i accrue some hours between now and my application to beef up the nonclinical stuff like working in a soup kitchen? i thought all my work with these kids in dallas and local libraries teaching them math and giving them like candy was good non clinical

okay i read through that, but is it okay if i accrue some hours between now and my application to beef up the nonclinical stuff like working in a soup kitchen? i thought all my work with these kids in dallas and local libraries teaching them math and giving them like candy was good non clinical
Do whatever you can do.

does this count: i spent like almost 200 hours in india building wells in villages over the course of like three months during three summers. idk if that counts but i am indian and ive been doing it since high school.
It's a great activity, but since you're doing it in India, it could be discounted. Read

frick. am i cooked with my nonclinical rn lol
I wouldn't say you're cooked but to further bolster things you could always start on other non-clinical volunteering in your local community

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.