WAMC High-Stat Reapplicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarrySkies42

Reaction score
Deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You should be much more successful this cycle if you improved what your interviewers told you was your downfall. Also if you got interviews at such great schools, maybe add some more top schools? UAZ Phoenix, Brown, UCSF, and Einstein come to mind.

I'm curious about your non-clinical volunteering. What exactly is SDOH work?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You should be much more successful this cycle if you improved what your interviewers told you was your downfall. Also if you got interviews at such great schools, maybe add some more top schools? UAZ Phoenix, Brown, UCSF, and Einstein come to mind.

That’s what I was wondering.

It's an organization that I started working with on food insecurity (food/produce distribution, etc) but expanded to encompass other things like voting/election advocacy and accessible gardening initiatives for our participant base

Reactions: 1 user
You could add any of these schools to your application:
Einstein (free tuition)
St. Louis
Cincinnati
Brown
UMass
Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.