Want to sell old science books?

Started by jennyO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jennyO

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks!

I was just wondering if anyone had any used science textbooks they don't need anymore like intro bio, gen chem, o chem, physics, etc. You see I took these courses a LONG time ago and I had gotten rid of all my textbooks before I knew I would be applying to med school. I would just like to use these books as a reference when I am studying for the MCAT. Anyway, if anyone has any and would like to give them away for cheap, let me know. Thanks!