Wanted: Complete Set of SN2ed's MCAT Books

Started by Sabio23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sabio23

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

Just looking for the complete set of books recommended by SN2ed. This includes the following:

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook

The Berkeley Review
-Physics I and II
-Organic Chemistry I and II
-General Chemistry I and II
-Biology I and II

Examkrackers
- 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
- MCAT Biology lecture book

Would prefer to buy them all from one seller and not in individual pieces. Thanks.
 
Hey!
I have a bunch of complete and full sets. I have two different types. One is Kaplan and one is exam crackers. Not sure of you are interested in both or one or the other. I even have practice tests that were not taken. I did not use one entire set. Purchased the set and then used to other set for a class, just never returned them. Please let me know if you are interested! We can discuss pricing! Thanks!