Wanted: Dat bootcamp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

survivestyle5

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm looking for someone who has taken the DAT and no longer needs their DAT BOOTCAMP subscription (which I assume has not expired yet). So if you are interested in making a few extra money from an old account that is going to waste anyways, please contact me!

my DATs are coming up in a couple of days so I'm really hesitant on purchasing the 3 month subscription. Even if your subscription is only up to a week or less, please let me know. Hopefully this can be a win win situation :laugh: