Wanted: Kaplan OAT study material

Started by pamcakes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pamcakes

pamcakes
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for the comprehensive review offered through kaplan for the OAT. I cant find it online and was wondering if any one has a set they would like to sell. it would be very helpful!
 
I am looking for the comprehensive review offered through kaplan for the OAT. I cant find it online and was wondering if any one has a set they would like to sell. it would be very helpful!


I took the DAT/OAT combined classroom course....I have the OAT stuff online and hard copy. You can email me if interested at [email protected].