Wash U

Started by DV1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DV1

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yo Yo

Anybody going or considering Wash U.. wanna know your thoughts. Thanks
 
I just sent in my supplemental materials last week, so I haven't heard anything yet. I know it's a great school but very expensive. My brother is in grad school there for architecture. I was hoping to attend their visit day in March, but I can't really afford a trip to a school unless I'm accepted there or it is really close.

How about you DV1? Where are you in the process? 😕

People on another thread mentioned that they do let you know when your application will be reviewed by the committee. Since they are ranked so high, I'm guessing they must get a ton of apps.