Washington email

Started by neurotic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neurotic

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an email from Washington with the title "Application received at University of Washington," however the email was a little interesting...



Dear Zach,



Yours Truly, Sig 1 1234567890
1234567890
1234567890
12345
fff

Enc. CC: Toad
eb



I wonder if it was supposed to be the email requesting supplemental fees and materials but the person writing it was on acid?
 
I got the "app received" email today as well (but it wasnt jacked up like yours). No worries, next up will be the suppl. app. in the mail along with the secondary fee card. They do some prelim. cuts at this point though and not everyone gets the mail.
 
I got the same e-mail, today. I was a bit confused too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never got an e-mail but did get the supplementary pack few days ago. How are you guys writing diversity essay? Did you just choose couple of things to focus on?😕
 
I never got an e-mail but did get the supplementary pack few days ago. How are you guys writing diversity essay? Did you just choose couple of things to focus on?😕

I thought the diversity essay was the hardest to write on...because of the 1 pg double spaced constraint. I would pick the most significant things, or stuff that you actually learned something out of...GOOD LUCK 😀