Washington (UW) vs Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cookiecutter

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm usually a lurker but would love some help on a hard decision. University of Washington vs Buffalo

COST: I'm in-state at WA, but the costs of attendance for both schools are VERY similar. (Buffalo offers in-state tuition after 1st year and UW has extra summer quarters = SAME price).

I'd appreciate it if some of you can give me some insight! thanks...
 
i'm usually a lurker but would love some help on a hard decision. University of Washington vs Buffalo

COST: I'm in-state at WA, but the costs of attendance for both schools are VERY similar. (Buffalo offers in-state tuition after 1st year and UW has extra summer quarters = SAME price).

I'd appreciate it if some of you can give me some insight! thanks...

Rain or Snow - which do you prefer?

I believe you can get in state tuition for Buffalo before you start school. A couple of my friends bought houses and go in state tuition before school even began.