Waterloo Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

McMasterian

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering...does anyone know how the interviews at the University of Waterlooo are and what questions they ask?

Thanks a lot 🙂
 
the doctor I work with is a waterloo alum and he told me one of the professors asks random math questions to see if you become nervous and flustered. Other than that I think it is much the same as the other schools.
 
does anyone know whether Waterloo interviews are open or closed file interviews???

Thanks a lot
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Open file = the interviewer sees your whole application, transcripts, letters of recommendation, etc. Closed file = the interviewer knows nothing about you except your name and maybe where you're from.