Western Post-Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asdfasdfasdf1234

NSU Optometry | Class of 20/20
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering when those of you who went to interviews for Western heard back (like how many days after the interview through email or mail). Appreciate it!!!
GOODLUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
 
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering when those of you who went to interviews for Western heard back (like how many days after the interview through email or mail). Appreciate it!!!
GOODLUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

I have not begun the interview processes yet, but from what I heard last year, alot of friends heard back the same day/next day
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad