Western

Started by N*E*R*D*
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

N*E*R*D*

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from Western? I interviewed in Feb and was put on their "hold" list 2 weeks later but haven't had any news on the status of my application.
 
I am not sure what a "hold" list is, is it like waiting list? Anyways, I actually know a lot of people who heard back already -maybe you should give admissions office a call.
 
My friend called Western and they have stalled reviewing applicant files because one of there faculty was murdered recently.
 
michelleca4 said:
My friend called Western and they have stalled reviewing applicant files because one of there faculty was murdered recently.

HOLY ****!!! That's a pretty good reason for slowing down their application cycle.