WesternU-Fall2k9-Diversity

Started by opto delux
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

opto delux

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yo what up everyone, I got accepted to WesternU CO about the second week of December and I am just curious to know if any other "desi" people (guys and/or girls) have been accepted, or plan on attending if accepted...by desi, I mean Indian/Pakistani/Bengali, etc.

I was just curious, because the diversity at WesternU was pretty good during my interview and I wanted to get an idea, thanks everyone...happy new year
 
yo what up everyone, I got accepted to WesternU CO about the second week of December and I am just curious to know if any other "desi" people (guys and/or girls) have been accepted, or plan on attending if accepted...by desi, I mean Indian/Pakistani/Bengali, etc.

I was just curious, because the diversity at WesternU was pretty good during my interview and I wanted to get an idea, thanks everyone...happy new year

For my own curiosity, what is "desi?" What does that mean?
 
Desi means indian/pakistani/bengali people. Instead of differentiating people, we just call everyone desi.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad