What’s a fair stipend for this call?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Some of us like the backwoods country. City life ain’t for everybody.
So the answer to your question is yes. Totally looking in the backwoods of the South. Too skinny for the North.

I'm starting to get sold on small town life as I'm getting tired of weaving my bike around homeless encampments, but I also don't want to drive 3-4hr if I want to see Jay and Bey so I'm torn. lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm starting to get sold on small town life as I'm getting tired of weaving my bike around homeless encampments, but I also don't want to drive 3-4hr if I want to see Jay and Bey so I'm torn. lol

Sorry, but I don’t think your rose drinkin’, gap wearin’, Harry Potter readin’ black ass is gonna be happy in small town USA :D

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry, but I don’t think your rose drinkin’, gap wearin’, Harry Potter readin’ black ass is gonna be happy in small town USA :D

I think "Billy Ray" would appreciate a Rose spritz and the finer points of a Quidditch match coming from a brother man like myself.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think "Billy Ray" would appreciate a Rose spritz and the finer points of a Quidditch match coming from a brother man like myself.
Funny, I am sipping a Rose right now, wearing Gap pants, watching liberal CNN TV, in the backwoods of the Deep South and my black ass is loving life right about now. Lol

You can live in a small/medium size town about an hour away from the big city and still be close enough for a nice dinner and concert. Without having to take off all day or flying.

The thing the small town lacks is good restaurants (And I am not a bougie mofo, but I like a nice meal with some good sides/greens that aren’t all deep fried/iceberg lettuce) and of course a night life.

I figure I can plan one weekend a month, get a hotel and go night lifing it. But honestly medium size towns work wonderfully for me. Plenty to do and not over the top pricey. And minimal to no traffic.

Funny, I am sipping a Rose right now, wearing Gap pants, watching liberal CNN TV, in the backwoods of the Deep South and my black ass is loving life right about now. Lol

This confirms what I’ve been suspecting for months: @Twiggidy and @chocomorsel are in fact the same person. I’m onto you twigomorsel. The jig is up.

What, just ‘cuz I’m white?? Who’s the racist now? ;)
Hell yes!! So much White stuff I don't understand. Like why the hell I need three different forks at a fancy restaurant, only to eat one bite of every course. Cuz that's all they give you. A friggin morsel with each course!! Give me some damn ribs, cornbread and greens and let me eat proper!! lol
I love the South.