What are my chances?

Started by vtiful
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vtiful

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a senior in HS and applied to VCU and GMU for pre-pharmacy.

With a GPA of 3.76 and SAT score of 1740/2400,
do you think that I have a chance of getting in?
(Won't universities go harder on ur application if you chose pre-pharmacy as ur desired major?)

And will it hurt me a lot if I did not take AP Chem or AP Biology in high school?

😎
 
I'm currently a senior in HS and applied to VCU and GMU for pre-pharmacy.

With a GPA of 3.76 and SAT score of 1740/2400,
do you think that I have a chance of getting in?
(Won't universities go harder on ur application if you chose pre-pharmacy as ur desired major?)

And will it hurt me a lot if I did not take AP Chem or AP Biology in high school?

😎

no they dont go harder on you because of your major...who told you that