What do you mean by looking at cases and studies

Started by Taita87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Taita87

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, The question may look strange but I'm not a native English speaker.

I realized that many residents and physicians in this forum advise people to study 50:50 from books and from cases-studies.

How do you study, precisely, from cases and studies? I mean... do you open a site in particular (which sites?), search for something, look after a particular author, a review more then a case report, etc

I'm on my way to radiology r1 (precisely what seems to be closest to r1 in my county).