What do you think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thescientists

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a bachelors from rutgers, graduated with a 3.5 gpa, pharmcas gpa is about 3.4, pcat composite 74, i am planning on applying to these schools before the deadline: Butler University, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Shenandoah University, and Palm Beach Atlantic University, What do you guys think? I dont want to waste my time doing useless supplementals, which schools would be ideal for me to apply to?
 
I have a bachelors from rutgers, graduated with a 3.5 gpa, pharmcas gpa is about 3.4, pcat composite 74, i am planning on applying to these schools before the deadline: Butler University, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Shenandoah University, and Palm Beach Atlantic University, What do you guys think? I dont want to waste my time doing useless supplementals, which schools would be ideal for me to apply to?


Meh, you could do better..

Temple
U Maryland
VCU
LIU
U-Buffalo
Albany
Mass Worcestor
Wilkes
 
Schools without rolling admissions since it is late in the admission cycle.
I have a bachelors from rutgers, graduated with a 3.5 gpa, pharmcas gpa is about 3.4, pcat composite 74, i am planning on applying to these schools before the deadline: Butler University, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Shenandoah University, and Palm Beach Atlantic University, What do you guys think? I dont want to waste my time doing useless supplementals, which schools would be ideal for me to apply to?