-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What does Dr. Collin's study packet look like?
Started by pharm20121
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It looks like a bunch of loose computer pages. LOL. It is not bound or anything, and just someone photocopying their information. It is such good information, though.
It took one of my colleagues a few weeks to finish the guide. He said even though it looks photocopied it is a very thick guide overall and takes time to master. I will try to get my hands on one soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted470613
If you buy it from dr Collins website it does come in a pretty big box of loose papers stapled together in sections. Which is why it is easy to duplicate, if you see posting on here selling for cheap are most likely duplicating. It is best to buy from dr Collins himself to ensure you are not missing any information .
It looks like a bunch of loose computer pages. LOL. It is not bound or anything, and just someone photocopying their information. It is such good information, though.
Does it mention Dr. Collins anywhere on the pages? I recently ordered this packet, and I seem to have all of the exams, but not all of the pages indicate "Dr. Collins Copyright"
Also, can you help me in telling me if my packet is up to date??? On the bottom of the biology section, it says Copyright 1997, 1998, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2009 - is there a later version? The packet also includes updates to July 2012
If you buy it from dr Collins website it does come in a pretty big box of loose papers stapled together in sections. Which is why it is easy to duplicate, if you see posting on here selling for cheap are most likely duplicating. It is best to buy from dr Collins himself to ensure you are not missing any information .
Does it mention Dr. Collins anywhere on the pages? I recently ordered this packet, and I seem to have all of the exams, but not all of the pages indicate "Dr. Collins Copyright"
Also, can you help me in telling me if my packet is up to date??? On the bottom of the biology section, it says Copyright 1997, 1998, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2009 - is there a later version? The packet also includes updates to July 2012
Does it mention Dr. Collins anywhere on the pages? I recently ordered this packet, and I seem to have all of the exams, but not all of the pages indicate "Dr. Collins Copyright"
Also, can you help me in telling me if my packet is up to date??? On the bottom of the biology section, it says Copyright 1997, 1998, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2009 - is there a later version? The packet also includes updates to July 2012
The only pages that say copyright are the biology section. I don't remember the date on it, but it was a few years old. Does it include the January update? You probably got everything.
$100.00(used) vs $300+(real). You at least have 3 chances if you get scammed three times lol. I should have bought a used one back then when I was taking the PCAT. The guide is definitely not worth $370.00 but its probably one of the best PCAT guides none the less.
The only pages that say copyright are the biology section. I don't remember the date on it, but it was a few years old. Does it include the January update? You probably got everything.
Thank you so much for your reply!! Did this material help you in studying for your PCAT (if you don't mind me asking).
Thank you so much for your reply!! Did this material help you in studying for your PCAT (if you don't mind me asking).
I take it November 9.
I take it November 9.
Ohh okay!! Good Luck!!!
Similar threads
S
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
S
- Question
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 12K