What does "Hold" status mean?

Started by Dreamer131
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dreamer131

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. I interviewed with Nova SE University about a month ago and I got a letter saying my admission status was: Hold. The academics committee will review my case. Is this just a nice way of saying waitlisted? Has anyone had anything similar??
 
Hey everyone. I interviewed with Nova SE University about a month ago and I got a letter saying my admission status was: Hold. The academics committee will review my case. Is this just a nice way of saying waitlisted? Has anyone had anything similar??

LMAFAO. The 1st time I applied to PT school I applied to NOVA and got the same hold Message. Call them up, they should tell you that it is kind of like a waitlist, they put your application back in the pile until they fill their seats, you will be rejected. But if they don't fill their seats then they will go back to all the "held" applications and "review" them further. Needless to say this was my second time applying. You may have different luck than me though.