-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What does OP mean in SDN?
Started by mclinkin94
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To maximize the learning potential of this question: that is also what OP means in every other forum.
Out-Patient
Out-Patient
In OP's case, it should be inpatient. He can regale the others with stories about his life growing up as an African-American.
Welcome to the internet enjoy your stay.
Over-powered
damn, beat me to itOver-powered
You could've googled it. :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Obligate parasite...
We feed off SDN and can't survive without it.
We feed off SDN and can't survive without it.
Beat me to it lol
DO NOT listen to these silly people on here, it dosn't mean original poster or any of that other non sense.I hear it a lot. what does OP mean?
(I know I will feel stupid when I hear this answer)😕
It really depends on what the thread is about but it can mean the following:
old person
orgasmic person
oh peter!
orange pajamas
old palete
overgrown pyloris
overneedy pythons
ol (hating) punk
Oh pie!
oh please
odor part (when describing an area of the body)
older pervert
......
D
deleted103644
I hear it a lot. what does OP mean?
(I know I will feel stupid when I hear this answer)😕
Open Pelationship.
One Piece
One Piece
**** YES. I actually worship at the church of Whitebeard.👍
I think the OP's question has been answered 😉
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
L
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
L