n

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sardonix I understand that SDN is full of toxicity and trolls. Please be respectful. Its not that I haven't done my research or too lazy too I have my reasons for posting this. If you can't help please don't post unneeded shade and rude remarks.

I'm all for pointing out and deriding the intermittently toxic or overly neurotic nature of SDN. But you need to get a thicker skin because my answer was hardly toxic or rude. Speaking from personal experience, when I've asked an attending a question they believe I should know the answer to, they tell me so or they tell me to look it up.

I am no attending, but you asked a handful of specific and in depth questions and literally asked for detailed explanations when there is not only a separate forum dedicated to these topics, but also they have been answered hundreds if not thousands of times:

Otherwise, the only thing people are gonna say here is go with a combination of Uworld, First Aid, Pathoma, Sketchy (UFAPS) with maybe whatever COMLEX specific question bank your school provides.

Now go forth and explore and conquer.

• Inappropriate
Reactions: 9 users
Same thing as prepping for USMLE, but add the "green book" for OMM and watch this youtube video . You can also get COMQUEST - i felt like this mirrored the tests the best (the stems are ridiculously long in the real thing with unnecessary information 95% of the time)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Sardonix I understand that SDN is full of toxicity and trolls. Please be respectful. Its not that I haven't done my research or too lazy too I have my reasons for posting this. If you can't help please don't post unneeded shade and rude remarks.

There is literally an entire sub-forum dedicated to these tests directly below this one, as linked above. It makes me seriously doubt how in depth your "research" was if you didn't even bother to glance there.

Edit: never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
This Thread:
source.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.