What should I do?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VenusFlyTrap

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone...i hope someone here can help me out with my situation. I applied to dental school this yr and i've gotten nothing but rejection letter so far. I think if I bring my GPA up I may have a better chance. I don't know if I should do a SMP or MS or something else. My gpa is around 3.1ish. I did my BA is psych and spent 2 yrs taking the science pre-reqs and the DAT test. i dunno where I should apply? I just wanna get into dental school. Any advice?
 
This would depend on your DAT scores. I've read posts of people getting in pretty nice schools from 20/20/20 DAT and a GPA of around 3.2. Look at predents.com this will help you gauge where you stand in the field.
 
Any know of any good one year masters prog in the northeast? I dun wanna pay an arm and leg.... I'm in CT so i'm looking into UConn