What should I do?? !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Optmat2008

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
Does any one know which schools replace the old grade with the new grade and which schools average the grades?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
I would talk to the schools about your situation. I don't think anyone on here would be able to give any opinion with any weight to it. I also think you might have a better chance with puerto rico. You can still make it happen; don't give up!
 
A 2.5 isn't even close to good enough. You don't have a 2.5 science GPA just from Ochem and an AA degree. You're going to have to retake a bunch of your science classes and get that GPA WAY up.