What to do..

Started by kboykb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kboykb

Floetic Artistry
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My head hurts. Time is running out and I need to make a decision on where to go in the next 2 or 3 days so i can apply for loans in time. I was accepted to Stony Brook and NYU for the post-bacc program. At first i was going to stay here but I found out I'm not a state resident, so going to my state university + cost of living is almost as expensive as a post-bacc, lol.

Stony's a good school, and cheaper. No aid is available though. Going to NYU I will be offered financial aid since it's a certficate program (probably only $10,500 a year). Both offer linkage, but it seems Stony's is pretty hard to get into.


Mmm, what to do what to do...
 
Last edited: