What would you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LuvSydney1018

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, here's my situation:

I currently have 96 hrs toward a B.S. in Biology, so that leaves me with approximately 2 semesters before I receive my degree. I'm applying for Fall 09 admission. Unfortunately, I received a couple C's along the way in some pretty important classes, so I wonder if I should retake those classes and delay my degree, or continue with the classes I need for my degree and be sure to ace them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was the same way with me. I would continue with the degree but make sure you do well in those classes. If possible and if you have enough time, you could always retake 1-2 classes.