When did YOU start wanting it?

Started by bluesails
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have imagined being a vet ever since I was about 7 years old. I have dreamed of how I would be accepted and how I would be an amazing vet. There really is not one experience that made me decide to be a vet (which makes starting a personal statement very difficult; which I still need to try to do :bang:). Unfortunately, I do not have any exciting stories to tell about how and when I decided to be a vet. I decided and then kept getting experiences to be sure I really wanted to do it.
 
I have not read it, but you are the second or third person who has said I should 🙂 I'm going to order it Friday! (Used, not new, what the heck is with the 'new' price on amazon?)