When to apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wildcatprepharm

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I have spent the past 3 years pursuing a degree in business, however, after working as a pharmacy tech during those 3 years, I have realized that I want to become a pharmacist. I have completed all of the pre reqs, besides the chemistry and biology courses, which I plan on having complete by summer 2016. My question is how soon can I apply for the class beginning fall 2016?? I want to apply as early as possible to give myself the best chance, but I realize that these chemistry and biology courses are what the schools will want to see. Thanks