When to apply

Started by BobDoleX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BobDoleX

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be apply for optometry school soon and I wanted some general ideas on when to apply. I know a lot of schools have started accepting applications already but i was hoping to wait til i take my OAT's (which is tomorrow btw :scared:). I also need to get a LOR from an optometrist so in all likely hood, i probably wont be applying til the beginning of September. I'll most likely be apply to PCO/ICO/SCO/UC-Berkley/SUNNY. Would it be a good idea to apply earlier or is early September good enough? Thanks!
 
since most schools have a rolling admissions process, its best to apply as soon as possible...
good luck with your exam!