When to submit ERAS

Started by fated84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fated84

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it's best to submit your ERAS ASAP. But would submiting it on Sept.8 really have huge impact on my interview chances?
 
i too worried about this a lot. Some places say it won't matter a lot but other sources say its important 😱 sometimes hard to tell, but I guess it varies on each program. Hopefully it doesn't matter too much. If anybody else can confirm this would appreciate it😍
 
Like half the programs on my list haven't even downloaded application information yet, I don't think it matters a whole lot. I would submit by 9/8 though, at least in my opinion.