When to take PCAT

Started by wwang0919
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wwang0919

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I just completed my freshman year as a prepharm student. When do you guys recommend taking my first PCAT? I completed Bio 1&2 and General Chemistry. I will take Org1, A&P, and Microbio in the fall. Thanks.
 
Hello, I just completed my freshman year as a prepharm student. When do you guys recommend taking my first PCAT? I completed Bio 1&2 and General Chemistry. I will take Org1, A&P, and Microbio in the fall. Thanks.
You could probably take it now (assuming you've already taken calculus), but I'd say after Organic I is preferable.