When will Pharmcas update their page?

Started by goheel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

goheel

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It says on the front page that applicants for the fall 2005 should check back in June 2004. Well, it is June 2004 now. 🙄
 
thanks gustavo. I still think that they should post that on their website. Maybe they should put June 15, 2004 instead of just June 2004, to avoid confusion.
 
goheel said:
thanks gustavo. I still think that they should post that on their website. Maybe they should put June 15, 2004 instead of just June 2004, to avoid confusion.

It did say June 15 on one of the pages. Let me find it, and I'll link you to it.

Update: I can't seem to find it anymore. If it's that difficult to locate, then yes, they should have it on the front page. 🙂

Some good news: On Shenandoah's website, it states, "NOTE: PharmCAS is offering a fee reduction discount for those who apply before September 1, 2004."