Where to apply ! Help

Started by Owly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Owly

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Can you guys suggest me some "not that hard" to get into pharmacy school with my stats ? I am thinking of applying to 10 schools.

Also, I know everyone should aim for 90% + on PCAT, but what should be a "good enough" score for me in your opinion ?

My stats:
Age: 20
3.62 PharmCAS GPA (58 credits)
Not taken PCAT yet. Taking September PCAT
1 year 9 months retail customer service experience
1 semester biology lab tutor experience
54 hours college blogging experience
24 hours rehab volunteer experience
6 scholarships and awards
Independent photographer with a person website and portfolio
 
Hi everyone,

Can you guys suggest me some "not that hard" to get into pharmacy school with my stats ? I am thinking of applying to 10 schools.

Also, I know everyone should aim for 90% + on PCAT, but what should be a "good enough" score for me in your opinion ?

My stats:
Age: 20
3.62 PharmCAS GPA (58 credits)
Not taken PCAT yet. Taking September PCAT
1 year 9 months retail customer service experience
1 semester biology lab tutor experience
54 hours college blogging experience
24 hours rehab volunteer experience
6 scholarships and awards
Independent photographer with a person website and portfolio

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=750492

I would also try to get some volunteering at a pharmacy experience or shadowing a pharmacist.