Where to do post bacc

Started by ejay1518
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ejay1518

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys think it really matters where I do my post bacc? Like doing it at a regular undergrad school or a school like harvard?
 
Do you guys think it really matters where I do my post bacc? Like doing it at a regular undergrad school or a school like harvard?


the most important thing is that you go someplace where you will get A's. whether that is ivy or state university is your call.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just curious as to what gpa you would need to consider a post bacc, so say if you have a 3.4-3.5, would it be wise to do post bacc or just do really really well on an mcat?
 
I'm just curious as to what gpa you would need to consider a post bacc, so say if you have a 3.4-3.5, would it be wise to do post bacc or just do really really well on an mcat?
definitely good mcat. a high scoring mcat and a mediocre gpa can land you in an MD school if you apply early and broadly. post-bacc should definitely be a last resort if everyone rejects you.