where to find online lectures?

Started by treeye
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

treeye

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are some good neuro lecture videos on youtube, but not too many. I tried free course on Havard and MIT. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.
 
There are some good neuro lecture videos on youtube, but not too many. I tried free course on Havard and MIT. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

What level are you looking for- PreMed / Basic science-Med School / Residency-fellowship / Practicing Neurologist.

AAN has 2019 annual meeting lectures for free on their website. I think you need to be a member though.