This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aodnejoch

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Pretty much every company sells full length exams on their websites. You will be able to buy from at least six different sources once you decide what fits your needs.

Your book set comes with 3 practice FL exams if you "register" the books and go through the authentication process on the website.

The options for companies that sell full lengths are as follows (in no particular order). Some but not all companies follow a fremium model where they give you 0.5, 1, 1.5 full lengths for free in exchange for your email (to then send marketing email to you) or as a trial!

The companies that sell full length exams (no particular order)
AAMC - Sample Test, Full length 1, Full Length 2, Full length 3.
****** Test Prep - 10 full length exams
The Berkeley Review - 4 Full length exams
Examkrackers - 6 full length exams
NextStep - 10 full length exams
The Princeton Review - 4 from their Complete MCAT book, 3 from their prep books, and more from their course
Kaplan - 3 from their book, more (14) from their course
MCAT Cracker, Gold Standard, Barrons, McGraw Hill, and maybe more that I don't know about also have practice tests.

Also I've found that practice passages are lower cost than practice "FLs" most of the time per passage for practice. There are a variety of online and book resources to find these practice resources from.

If you reverse EK and the company that shall not be named on your list, that seems like the exact order of how they rank. AAMC are the best by far. I found EK and TBR to be very useful, demanding a similar amount of realistic thinking as my real exam.