Which is more accurate representation?

Started by nxq875
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nxq875

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have both the Dr. Collins PCAT Prep packets and the PCAT Destroyer, and the differences between the two in terms of Biology Section are drastically different. I find Dr. Collins' questions to be a lot more generalized, while PCAT Destroyer seems to delve a lot more into the details. Which do you think is more accurately represented to the actual types of questions on the PCAT?
 
I would love to know this as well. I've missed a bunch of physiology questions on pcat destroyer, even though I did very well in A&P, bc they are so specific
 
Yes I already bought the 3 practice ones, but I'm going to do those after I review all the sections. It's just PCAT Destroyer has a ridiculous amount of practice problems, so I want to make sure it'll actually be beneficial.