Which of these is most useful for understanding orgo?

Started by Cofo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cofo

Super Cool Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also...I'm thinking of buying "Organic Chemistry I as a Second Language."
I already have Kaplan DAT 09-10, and my friend is letting me borrow Barrons Organic Chemistry THE EASY WAY.

Which of these is most useful for understanding orgo?
 
I bought Organic Chem 1 as a second language, and it was great. Especially for the stereochemistry and visualizing stuff.

It was also good to start organizing my thoughts because I was lost in a sea of reactions and weak in Sn1/Sn2 and E1/E2 rxns

I have Organic Chem 2 as a second language but I havent read it yet.

I basically used it along with my textbook, then switched to just my textbook. Its def worth it though.