Which Post Bacc Schedule is best no sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Smittyballz

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am starting this summer, and I have no science courses completed yet. I was wondering what others used as a schedule. I am in no rush to get the prereques done. Please if anyone can give me a hypothetical schedule with 2 classes a semester. Thanks so much 🙂 🙂
 
Smittyballz said:
I am starting this summer, and I have no science courses completed yet. I was wondering what others used as a schedule. I am in no rush to get the prereques done. Please if anyone can give me a hypothetical schedule with 2 classes a semester. Thanks so much 🙂 🙂

Hi!

When I began my post-bacc, I also had no sciences completed. The schedule suggested to me was Physics and Chem first year; Bio and Orgo the second year. I did the first year as suggested, but Bio + Orgo + Mcats seemed a bit much, so I opted for a summer term to lighten the load. I did Orgo over the summer, followed by a year of Bio (plus Mcat study).

I hope this helps.