Which school takes best of repeat courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

student1982

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anybody knows of any dental schools that takes the best grade of a repeat prereq instead of averaging them togther. The schools that I looked over all took the avg of the 2 scores. I know some pharmacy schools only look at the best of the 2 scores and kinda not count it in the scheme of science gpa or prereq gpa. thanx in advance
 
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anybody knows of any dental schools that takes the best grade of a repeat prereq instead of averaging them togther. The schools that I looked over all took the avg of the 2 scores. I know some pharmacy schools only look at the best of the 2 scores and kinda not count it in the scheme of science gpa or prereq gpa. thanx in advance

Sorry, no dental school does that.