Whoa! That's so weird!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Insomniac12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone gotten letters from pharmacy schools where you thought your gpa, etc. sucked yet you still got accepted?

like you thought you had absolutely no chance of getting in but you did so anyway??

I'd like to hear about it.

might give me and others some hope =)
 
This is not exactly what you were asking about BUT I was shocked to get interviews to two of the schools I applied to.

First the creighton online program which only accepts 55 people and my GPA sits around 3.2 ish (I did have a 98 on the PCAT though)

I also am more surpised to have received an interview to Texas Tech University because I am an out of state applicant and last year they had only 6 people and before that only 1 that were not from Texas. At least there is hope even though I know I still will probably be shown the door politely. There is always something to hold onto 🙂