Why USA ...

Started by C2H5OH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

C2H5OH

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
... and not some other english speaking country ?

I'm confused ... persanally, I'd like to move to New Zealand ...

What about you guys ?
 
I think it depends on which place you like better and where you will be able to get along. You might want to look at things like job outlook in each country, income etc. Also if there are others from your country and you have a nice community from your culture you may want to look into that place.
USA has a lot of people from Israel. I dunno about NZ. but the above things are things you might want to consider.

Ashwin