Withdrawal or D?

Started by DragoBlue
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DragoBlue

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should I take the W or try to get a D in physics? My circumstance isn't about overloading units, working, or emergency issues. What led me to this dilemma is the end of a three-year relationship and it has affected me more than I should have let it. But what's done is done, unfortunately. My biggest worry now is how much this will impact my dental school application 🙁

Midterm grades just came out and I have 54% in the class overall.. No curves. Should I take the W or try to get a D?

CC GPA, including dental school prereqs (except physics), three years: 3.92
University GPA, two quarters: 3.2
DAT score: 21
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad