Withdrawing from a class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thunderbo1t

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I've been accepted into optometry school and I already got a BA degree, and done with my pre-req courses but I decided to take A&P this semester because it is a recommended course. Now, if I were to withdraw from the course, do you think the school would care?

Thanks!
 
I don't know that they would care, but I would recommend that you stick with it. A lot of what you learn in A&P is covered in optometry school, but at a much faster pace. If you already have a good background on the information it might be one less class to worry about next year since it would come a lot easier the second time learning it.