Worcester- GRE test

Started by hxexn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hxexn

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Worcester prefers candidates with GRE, and I was wondering are there a lot of applicants that take the GRE? I have taken the pcat, and I do not really want to take another test unless its really important.
 
how do you know that they prefer candidates with GRE?

does it list on their website somewhere?

thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh ok. thanks.

i don't think that's for the pharm-d program either.

hopefully someone else can clarify for us.
 
You have to take the PCAT. They are probably talking about their Masters programs. I don't think any pharmacy school in the country prefers GRE over PCAT. Hope it helped 🙂