Would Clinic Hours help?

Started by snowballs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snowballs

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I currently got a volunteering job that allows me to work inside a clinic. I know its not pharmacy, (consists of me taking blood pressure, measuring height/weight, temp. etc. of incoming patients for the doctors.) But I was wondering if it would be helpful if I apply later on to pharmacy schools. No matter what, I'll keep doing it, because I think it's fun. But would it be something I should be happy about putting on my application? It's more pre-med related than anything....thanks!!!

-Mike
 
Why wouldn't this be good to mention? Health care experience is health care experience!