Would someone be willing to read my personal statement?

Started by ams83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ams83

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the title sums it up pretty much. I would appreciate it very much as I'm submitting my primary this weekend. Thanks a bunch!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I sent you guys a copy of my statement. If anyone else would be willing to read it that would be really appreciated. Thanks!
 
Ill give you my opinion of it, and hopefully I will be able to make some suggestions. Just PM it to me.
 
Yeah, you've got a lot of people already but if you want one more opinion, send it to me.
 
Last edited: