Would you pick MSSM over BU and why ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BU or MSSM

  • BU

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • MSSM

    Votes: 29 87.9%

  • Total voters
    33
  • Poll closed .
i don't think this is even close. mssm is way better:

1. bostons great but ny is ny.
2. mssm is ranked higher.
3. strict p/f curric.
4. light lecture hours.
5. great hospital.

easy choice IMO.
 
I don't know much about MSSM but BU is definetely not the place to go if this is your choice. When I was at BU seemed very cold and impersonal. Plus from what I hear they work their students much harder than at other schools. You may think that thats a good thing but in reality you won't learn more at BU, you will just be more stressed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Although I think that Boston is MUCH nicer than NYC, I would still go with MSSM - it's definetely the better school.
 
BU, i like the quieter city of boston and you can't go wrong with the BMC- you'll see a lot at that hospital. But if bigger, and more action (and open later) in a city is what you want, MSSM might be better for you.