Wow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmacyWannabe

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello all,
I'm new here to the forum and I'm overwhelmed! So much information in one place, i am currently attending high school and am in my junior year. I have been considering a career in Pharmacy for about a month now. I've researched and looked up schools and there happens to be a school called LECOM right down the street from me. I have a ton of questions and i hope that i can listen to some of your experiences to get an idea of what the path that lies ahead has in store for me!
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone but i do have one question and i wonder if anyone could answer it quickly? I live in bradenton florida and i was wondering if for my under-grad i could go to a community college (MCC) and if so will it look any worse than a normal school like FSU?

Thanks again all,
Steven