write or type

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

El Chupacabra

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question. Does it matter whether you type or print out you application, or is this a mere formality? What did you guys do? Mike
 
I was totally thinking about the same topic! :laugh: I ended up typing it because it looked much neater than my chicken scratch 😀
al
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I typed it on my typewriter because I don't have the full version of adobe reader. I wish I had because it would have been so much easier! 😡
 
Al,
I'm guessing then you recommend I purchase adobe? Do you know how much for the program? Mike
 
Hey Mike,

I heard that adobe reader is really expensive. 😱

so that's way I just typed it...

al
 
Al,
Do you know the exact name of the adobe reader that allows you to write on PDF files?

Cheers, Mike