WTB: E46 coupe project car

Started by ajri02
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ajri02

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

I am looking for a e46 bmw coupe. It has to be a manual!!!!!

I want a piece of garbage, I don't want a garage Queen.

The car has to run tho.

If you have a e46 coupe that you want to get ride of email or text me, with info on your car.

Keep in mind I'm not looking to pay market value.


Thanks
______________________________________________________nha khoaimplant
Email please. i'm not here...
implant , nha khoa Nhân Tâm, mini implant, Implant nâng đỡ cầu răng
 
Last edited: